Name: Mpho Palesa Tshabalala
Province: Originally from the North West but staying in Gauteng now.
Facebook: Palesa Mpho Tshabalala
- What is the essence of being a woman to you?
The essence of being a woman to me is a message of inspiration, empowering women to live overflowing with an abundance of passion, love, joy, happiness, gratitude and everything their heart desires.
- What is your super power?
Women empowerment is my super power.
- What words would you use to describe yourself?
Words I’d use to describe myself: Passionate, driven, go-getter and doer.
- Do you relate to Women’s Month? If yes, why is it significant to you? If no, why is it not significant to you?
Yes I relate to women’s month. It is significant to me because as a woman we hold so much. Just being a woman is Gods gift that all of us must appreciate. I mean the origin of a child is a mother and is a woman.
- They say behind every man is a strong woman, is this a statement you relate to?
Yes. I relate to it as true as it stands. Behind every successful man there is a strong woman.
- How do you think society perceives women?
Society perceives women in many dimensions and it also depends on the demographics of the society. But in all essence women are the ones that show men what sharing, caring and loving is all about.
- How are you #CommittedToChange in your role as a woman?
I have #CommittedToChange the world as a woman by opening a company that builds, uplifts, empower and teaches the young women of SA skills development. To dream one should also work hard to make their dreams come true.
- What do you think the role of women is in developing the country?
The role of women in developing the country is nourishing each and every opportunity we get. By developing and making a difference in the social and economic sectors of the country.
- In a world that favours men, how are you fulfilling your role as a woman?
I’m fulfilling my role by making a difference in our community, lifting others as I rise.
- In your words, what would South Africa look like if it had a female president?
If SA had a female president we would be a place that has constant growth and improvements to our economy. You can give a woman anything and she will turn it into something.
- Given what you know now, what advice would you give to your younger self?
Advice that I would give to my younger self is: Start whilst you young and whilst there are opportunities out there. Don’t wait for anyone