This event will run for 4days each circuit will compete on its day then final day
25 September 2018 Thabina circuit
26 September Khujwana circuit
27 September Shiluvana circuit
28 September 2018 Final
MEC of Education/ Speaker of Limpopo legislature
Second round winners at circuit level will compete at cluster level for championship
The circuit with many schools will forward number 1&2 make it simple for top4
Dialogue will be hosted during all event from circuit level.
- Promoting reading and researching at an early stage
- Promoting confidence, healthy lifestyle and informed choice
- Engaging with learners regarding unemployed rate amongst young people
- How to address drugs and substance abuse in our community?
- Establish relationship with stakeholders in the ground level
- The important of understanding local, National and international politics
Gender based violence
Stakeholders to lead us: loveLife
Department of Social Development
- Does young people participate in local government programs?
- Does our culture accommodate people leaving with LGBTIQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Intersex, and Queer)?
- Condoms are there but young people are not using them.
- The effects of drugs and substance abuse
- Does our Justice system do enough to protect victims of Gender Based Violence?
- Does our local government support initiative of young people?
- Does GTEDA serve its purpose and as the Greater Tzaneen citizens do we know their Role
All schools and leaners participating will get certificate of participation
All top4 will get trophies but will differ on positions in the finals
And we will have individual’s winners and recognition of team that will be assisting
lenyenye Y Center loveLife
please design a poster for me…