Siyashesha Leadership Incubator is a non-profit organisation that develops skills builds opportunity and connects young leaders from across South Africa through the Activate programme.
Siyashesha seeks to appoint a Trainer/Facilitator, whom will report in Western Cape Nodal office but will cover the Upington area and surrounding areas in the Cape provinces.
The successful applicant will join a team of trainers to co-facilitate the Activate Programme. S/he is expected to be committed to and passionate about Development in South Africa. S/he will lead in-depth conversations, exploring the depth and breadth of many challenging topics and extracting a great deal of energy and participation from the incredible young leaders in the programme. The applicant must be willing to be away from home and present at the training venue for an average of 10 consecutive residential training days per month.
· Work with nodal team members strategically during preparation phase
· Develop an inclusive environment conducive to adult learning:
· Effectively deliver training event and training sessions to the agreed standard
· Maintain contact and links with Activator networks where feasible
· Manage and ensure that own administration and reporting systems are maintained and timeously completed
· Comply with policy and procedures relating to the training programme, operations and human resources management.
· Graduate qualification and a minimum 3 years facilitation experience
· Computer literacy
177 Main Rd Muizenberg Cape Town 7945 T. 087 820 4873 F. 086 091 5657 www.activateleadership.co.za
Siyashesha Leadership Incubator NPC Reg no 2011/000482/08
DIRECTORS: Chris Meintjes, Grace Matlhape, Danaventhan Pillai, Michael Savage, Margaret Worthington -Smith, Yolande Wright
Social media competence
· Administrative capability & organising abilities
· Valid driver’s license
· Accredited assessor and moderator will be advantageous
· Team player with initiative, problem-solving skills;
· Effective communicator
· Flexible, outgoing and energetic
· Able to manage stress well
Shortlisted candidates will go through a rigorous interview process on communication skills, training ability and level of understanding of training materials. Candidates may also be subjected to appropriate psychometric testing and other selection instruments.
Salary Range: R14 000 – R15 500 per month dependent on experience. To apply, submit a CV copy of your ID and recent pay slip if possible as well as a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Monday
19 February 2018
Subject line info: “Roving Facilitator W C for Upington area
No late CV’s will be considered. Please ensure your CV reflects your recent email address, town of residence and cell phone number.
Should no feedback be received within two weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application was not successful.